SALES & MARKETING
In today’s technology driven world having a tech-savvy Realtor is paramount. With over 98% of home buyers starting their house-hunt online, TBI uses professional quality photography and editing software to ensure your property will look its best. Custom brochures, promotional materials, property floor plans & professional signage are just some of the many tools used to optimize the marketing of your property.
EASY TO FIND
TBI maintains upgraded accounts on all of the top real estate websites to ensure premier placement of all listings. TBI also maintains all listings on YouTube, across social media platforms and in real estate apps (to name a few) to ensure maximum exposure and SEO (search engine optimization).
TBI’s marketing platform tracks activity across top rated 3rd party sites and delivers a weekly overview of where your property stands among competition so you can find comfort knowing the marketing strategy is being evaluated 24/7!
TBI assists with cost effective pre-marketing home improvements and staging to ensure your home sells for more and in less time than the competition.
- Detailed competitive market analysis to evaluate the area competition (ensuring Buyers look at us first!)
- Built-in home staging (statistics show that staged homes sell for more and in less time than non-staged competition!)
- Custom floor plans to clearly communicate your homes interior layout to interested parties inclusive of alternate
furniture layout concepts/floor plans as appropriate
- Virtual staging as appropriate for vacant rooms/housing
- Pre-203k rehab inspection for fixer-upper properties
- Professional representation from listing to closing
- Professional yard and directional signage
- Coordination of all showings with thorough follow-up
- Extensive internet marketing
- Just listed postcards and property information business cards
- Custom color indoor brochure
- Presentation and negotiation of all contracts
- No realtor fees
- Free access to every listing in the state of Maryland including foreclosures and short sales
- Free custom home search with auto alerts (keeping you informed of new matching properties the moment they hit
- Thorough walk-through review of the potential in every home
- Detailed market analysis to determine true market value prior to writing an offer
- Preparation and negotiation of purchase contract
- Free design consultation
on a map?
-- Jul 2016
I have previously bought a house with Rachel’s assistance and this time I had the honor of using her expertise when selling my home. Rachel was very understanding of my situation, which was unique in itself and got my home sold for market value under timeframe constrictions. I hope to do buy or sell with Rachel in the future.
-- Jun 2016
I can’t say enough good things about Rachel. Let me begin by stating that our buying experience was not your normal routine affair. It was anything but. My husband and I changed our minds a number of times and one time in particular were pretty far a long in the process. Rachel was a pro. She took the changes and our requests in stride and always had helpful advice on how to make our (dream) retirement come true. We are settled in our new home and couldn’t be more happy. Thank you Rachel and thanks also to her fantastic assistant, Carey. They make a great team. They are professional but each have a great sense of humor; a must in this business. I know for a fact that without her, we would have “settled” and not be in our beautiful new home.
-- Apr 2016
I was a first-time homebuyer, and nervous as I am by nature, I wanted to find a realtor to work with who I knew could help me both find and purchase a house for my family and I that we would love, and also help me through every step of the way in order for my nerves to be set at ease. I was blessed to find Rachel. She truly is, as her name states, the BEST!! From start to finish, she was professional, helpful, kind, considerate, and I truly felt as though I had someone in my corner throughout the home buying process. If you are looking to purchase a home, I would truly recommend Rachel. She and her associate, Carey, were helpful, prompt, attentive and professional through every turn. The knowledge of the area, market values, home inspections, mortgage lenders, etc., has got to be unmatched. The greatest.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE TESTIMONIALS OR VISIT THE TESTIMONIALS TAB
-- Jun 2016
Rachel is extremely knowledgeable in homes. She can see the larger picture, and helps you in seeing yourself in each individual home. She is honest, and will never push you into any home you are not comfortable with. She recently helped me find my first home, and I could not be happier. The process was seamless, and she has great recommendations for title agencies, etc. Overall, this was the best experience I could have had!
-- May 2016
Rachel has great knowledge of the market and excellent knowledge of housing – from outside structure to interior, she knows the rules and regulations and gives helpful insight and context to each home we’ve seen with her. She is much more interested in finding you a good match for your family than making a quick commission. We’ve really enjoyed working with her so far and hope to find our new home soon!